Sunday, April 18, 2010

Change

This announcement is for family/friends that are not in our ward or immediate family and therefore didn't get the email....

Paul was called to be 1st Counselor in our Bishopric today. My feelings are plentious and varied, to say the least. I'm not going to get into that, just wanted y'all to know.

Just pray the pre-teen tendencies my daughter likes to bring out in sacrament meeting don't cause me to carry her out kicking and screaming like a toddler some week. Other than that I am clinging to the faith that everything will work out.

2 comments:

Becky Pipes said...

wow. best of everything - luck, wishes, blessings - lots of blessings for your family! :)

KT and Lance said...

Congrats! They only act out for like a month, then they get used to it! My husband is the 2nd Councelor, I love the blessings that come, but it is hard to share him! Good Luck!